CHAOS REIGNS!

My site is currently down, as I'm changing webhosts, and that's how you ended up here ;)
Bad experience between my hosting site and the domain provider, so as to suggestion by friends. Converting over to a good ol' weebly user.

But if you  cannot hold your urges and want to check it out, this is the current domain name where my site rests.
http://www.ricardotenajr.weebly.com/

Trivialities aside, chaotic semester, paper work, school work, rent, and looking into future job positions. I'm juggling a lot on my plate and I cannot wait for the semester to be over to take part of that load off. Basically where I'm getting at is...

BAD! BAD ME!! for neglecting my precious little blog.
A lot of my work is still work in progress and I still don't consider it post worthy, but later tonight you will see what I've been up to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment