WIP my animation contributions to Unkil

With my nerves on the edge, I take a short break with my ohh so tasty blueberry  muffin and delicious cup of icy cold milk to bring you some entertainment. 
So from the previous animatic these are the shots that I've worked on, I'm happy to see my rig followed through and is carrying its weight considering I hadn't done any serious rigging in Maya previous to this project (Max all the way! Whoo!! :P) Which means my next rig will be even better. Ooohhhh yyeeaahhhhh.

These shots are still  works in progress as you will probably notice, anywho without further delay, I present you. My work-


 
This scene here the son is walking up the the pedestal, the kid needs more motivation. It's currently a basic walk, as my previous attempt at walking slowly resulted in a limping walk with the camera movement.

 
This here has been nothing but back and forward play. I slightly hurt my back shooting reference for this shot, as coming to a sudden stop in uneven floors is not the best of situations. Back on track though, with the length of the shot the acting and readability of the poses was conflicting, and I must say, I'm going somewhere now,  thanks to my teachers suggestions.
 
Again with another short shot, simple motion. This is probably the closest to completion that I have, just needs slight tweaking and it'll be good.


Could you guess if I didn't tell you that this is yet again, another quick shot. This shot is lacking a lot of work, mostly considering some good ol' blend shapes to get the facial animation in. I'm not liking the last tweak on the fingers, so it shall be corrected.

Well folks, with that I bid you farewell, as tomorrow....
 CAREER FAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment